The “Baker Street Fight Club”
And so, we arrive at the fateful What Is To Be Done ... The aim is: Groups united by an interest in practical struggles of the era of Sherlock Holmes (*) or simply interested in the fight, but as ideals belonging to that old Age which came before Nazism or simply to defend the country and the area in which you are located, regardless of what national borders. The vision necessarily has to be broadened on an European level (Western Europe especially but also some central part of the Balkans, whether it is always possible in practice) and so not national or nationalistic.
Five basic steps:
1. Scattered throughout the territory, the more you spread the better.
2. Contacts via email or phone. Possible practical meetings. But it remains scattered throughout the territory. No directive centre.
3. Be eclectic about how to fight without prejudice.
4. Search for shelters or almost inaccessible areas where you can take refuge in case of danger.
5. Not Nazis. You cannot give the defense of Western Europe to the Nazis who once contributed strongly to undermine and destroy European power forever.
ONLY WHO OPENLY ACCEPTS ALL THE FIVE BASIC-STEPS - AND ESPECIALLY THE 5TH - CAN BE PART OF THE “BAKER STREET IRREGULAR FIGHT CLUBS.”
IRREGULAR, AS WE ARE IRREGULAR FORCES BASED ON VOLUNTARY FOLLOWING AND ACCEPTING TO RUN THE RISK TO OPPOSE THE FATEFUL FLOW OF ACTUAL EVENTS IN EUROPE. BUT YOU NEED TO ACCET ALL THE FIVE BASIC-STEPS. OR YOU CANNOT BE PART OF THE “BAKE STREET IRREGULAR FIGHT CLUBS.”
(*) The “baritsu”, for example, cf.: S. Guerra - E. Solito, The eighteenth step. The encyclopedia of Sherlock Holmes, Foreword by C. Augias, [In italian: Il diciottesimo scalino. L’enciclopedia di Sherlock Holmes] Delosbooks, 2004, pp. 32-33.